Doctor’s Report

Dr. Grossman (from John Hopkins) called this morning with the report from their conference. Since Mom is doing well since she is on the steroids they do not feel like it is a need to do surgery right now. The safest and most recommended option is to wait a few weeks and then do another MRI. This should tell them if the mass is growing or not. 

 

Advertisements

One response to “Doctor’s Report

  1. love you all I now waiting is not easy, praying ,,Mama Sara

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s